Tuesday, January 16, 2007

20 Weeks and Counting!

Joshua Phillip Carver is just over 20 weeks old now, or about 4 1/2 months. Can you believe he has lived 0.5% of his life based on an average life expectancy of 77 1/2 years. My how time flies. I guess that means I have lived over 45% of my life. Wow, I still have more than half my life left! Of course, I could have a better than average life expectancy. I am going to need it because I will be 50 years old when he starts high school. It is going to be tough playing him one on one basketball at that age.

Joshua weighed in at 16lbs 11ozs and stretched to just above 25in at his last doctor visit. He is in the 75th percentile on his weight gain (that is why he is nicknamed "Fat Tony") and average on his length. According to the Doctor's chart, based on mine and the wife's height, he should end up around 5'10".

Joshua had his first tast of snow the last week of December when 5 foot of snow fell in 3 days while we were vacationing at Angel Fire New Mexico. Needless to say, he spent most of his time indoors and hopefully will get his chance to snow ski in the future.

Joshua is also going to get a new home. We purchased 2.5 acres and plan on building our own house. The plans are done and we are waiting approval of the construction loan as well as approval from the dreaded ACC (Architectural Control Committee).

Here are recent pics!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home